When you think of car repairs, usually, you’d think of sizable physical damage and a costly procedure that requires urgent onsite car repair. Because of this, most drivers reserve their car repairs for when bigger issues happen and ignore the problem, albeit minor, at hand.
But if you ignore the problem, it could escalate into something worse in the long run. That will cost more money and time at the end of the day than if the trouble was addressed and taken care of right away.
As a rule of thumb, to stay safe on the road, drivers should always be cautious with any major or minor problems in the vehicle because they can lead to bigger issues later down the road.
Here’s a simple guide to help you identify when you need expert assistance from car repair shops.
When Do You Need Mobile Car Repairs?
If you can’t decide when it’s necessary to make a trip down to the car repair shop, we’ve come up with these 4 likely scenarios, so you know exactly when to do so:
- If your car has spent a lot of time on the road, an occasional check by the mechanics at the car repair place needs to be done for a quick tune-up to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
- If anything seems wrong with your vehicle after being hit from behind by another driver, then call in reinforcements from onsite car repair services, or bring it to a car repair workshop in Singapore as soon as possible to have them assess the damage.
- If you notice your car shaking, making noises, or having any other problems with its performance (e.g. fluid leaks, check engine light flashing, and so on), it suggests an underlying problem that needs to be looked at right away. When it comes to this, bring your car in for a check-up by the experts before it gets worse.
Now that you know when to bring your vehicle in for a mobile car repair service let’s find out what this service actually covers.
What Does A Mobile Car Repair Service In Singapore Cover?
A mobile car repair service in Singapore generally follow this process:
- The mechanic will inspect your car and check for any leaks, cracks, or other visible issues.
- If there is a problem with the engine, they’ll replace it. Mechanics also help with changing your engine oil and oil filter so that they’re good as new.
- If your vehicle’s tires are worn out or punctured, these will be replaced with some fresh rubbers too.
- Mechanics will also check for any problems with your brakes and suspension system to ensure a safe ride.
After all of these repairs have been made, you’re done! Your car should now run smoothly and last longer than before because of all these improvements.
Mobile Car Repair Duration
While minor repairs can take between 10 and 20 minutes, significant repairs could run from 2 hours to a whole day, depending on the damage.
Cost Of Car Repairs In Singapore
A minor car repair like car tyre replacements and an aircon fix can cost anywhere from under a hundred to a few hundred dollars. In contrast, a complete car repair can cost up to a few thousand dollars depending on the type of car and its mileage.
But because every car service is different, the cost and duration depend on the issues it came with. Though these variables may vary, one thing’s for sure. The mechanic plays a vital role in every phase of your vehicle repair project.
Get Your Car Repairs Done By Experts In Singapore
With a seasoned mechanic checking your car, you’re taking the guesswork out of the equation and getting to the root of the problem right away. Mechanics know what to look for when diagnosing a problem with your vehicle during general car repairs. For a safe ride on the roads and to prevent future damage to your car, approaching an expert saves you time and more money on repairs down the road.
To ensure that your vehicle stays in great shape in the long term, go through this article’s checklist frequently or head to Zoz Pte Ltd car repair workshop in Singapore for regular car servicing today!